Switchgear & Automation Services
PMcK Ltd offer services for Design, Build, Installation and Commissioning on a wide range of LV Switchgear, Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Systems. Each of these disciplines can be combined to give a Full Turn Key Electrical and Control Package which can offer substantial cost savings against independent sourcing.
With recent partnership arrangements, we can offer site installation from a large experienced installation team and also have software engineering back-up to compliment our own engineers’ knowledge on a wide range of Switchgear, Control & Automation Systems
- Electrical/Instrumentation Control Panel Design & Manufacturing
- Cubic Modular Partner
- Schneider Approved Panel Builder
- Motor Control Centres & LV Switchboards
- LV switchgear upto 6300A. Tested to IEC 61439-1
- Forms of separation: Form 3b or 4, type 2 to 7
- Complete LV power system integration
- Instrument/Pneumatic Control Systems
- PLC/SCADA Software Design Control Package
- Full LV packages from HV/LV package sub-stations through to final distribution
- Low voltage, generator and UPS bespoke switchgear
- Power Factor Correction Units
- Bespoke Panel Boards
- Power Distribution Units
- Outdoor Feeder Pillars & Bespoke Kiosk
- Generator changeover controls
- Specialist control panels
- On-site installations, modifications and maintenance
Our experienced team of engineers design bespoke panels to achieve technically accurate and competitive solutions. Working closely with our customers at all times to ensure our products achieve their exact specifications.
On-site installations and modifications are completed in line with individual requirements and tight timescales.
We operate and maintain a quality assurance procedure in accordance with BS EN 9001,