Hyde Park Ambient Warehouse
Mallusk, Co Antrim
- The latest phase of £30m redevelopment at the Henderson Group in Mallusk , PMcK were responsible for the Electrical Engineering Services in the new £12.5m 180,000 sq ft Ambient warehouse.
The warehouse incorporates cutting-edge design from across the SPAR International network, which operates in 44 countries, with over 12,500 stores and annual retail sales of over £33bn. As the owner of the SPAR franchise in Northern Ireland, Henderson Group is part of the global network.
The new facility - which is capable of handling 100,000 tonnes of goods a year - will streamline the service to 447 independent and company-owned stores which the family-owned Henderson Group supplies across the north.
PMcK were awarded the electrical services on this prestigious contract that had to be delivered in a fast track timescale.
- Main Distribution Panel -
- NIE Off Loader
- Critical Power Distribution Boards
- Fire Fighting Equipment
- Sprinkler Control Panels
- High Level Containment Systems - Fully Galvanised Throughout
- Warehouse Floor illuminated to 500 Lux with Motion Sensor + LED technology
- Air Aspirating Fire Detection
- Voice Evacuation Systems
- Fibre Optic Backbone
- Structured Cabling
- Comms Room installation
- Fire Suppression systems
- Raised Access Computer Flooring
- Life Safety Systems
- Electric Vehicle Charging Systems
- 400 Amp Busbar Systems for Power
Client Henderson Group
Details 180,000 sq ft Ambient warehouse
Main Contrator Tracey Bros
M&E Consultant ISD Belfast
Duration 6 Months